Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > operating software issue
operating software issue

1979 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-31 02:59:10

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    gavwilso
    2017-10-30 20:17:15
    My maxisys just kicks me back to home screen I've been messed about by autel for 12 month nearly now and machine still not fit for use started 1 month after updatesexpired this is not an isolated fault there's loads of people around the world with same fault how long untill autel fix the faulty machines for free seems everybody has same problem when just out of updates HELP PLEASE

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-31 02:59:10 (Reply to:gavwilso)

Take a few breaths and relax . From the Home screen in the tray on the bottom next to the house symbol, click on the page symbol and swipe the open Apps off to the side to close any open Apps out . Make sure the battery is over 50% or plug in the charger and then press the power button till the menu shows and select reboot. When it starts up and you select Maxisys App, the screen might say you have exited the App., but when you touch the page icon in the tray , MaxiSys App should appear, and probably will open when you click it .Keep us posted. My MaxiSys Pro Software works funky at times but works if I do that.Hope mine don't crap out , after update period expires.
  Total1 Pages